(1) Methanol and water enter.
(2) Methanol reacts with anode catalyst, releasing electrons and protons.
(3) Electrons flow through the circuit producing energy.
(4) Protons move through fuel cell membrane.
(5) Air flows in. Oxygen combines with protons and electrons on cathode catalyst to form water.
(6) Catalyst contains QSI-Nano® metals, reducing the need for expensive platinum by 30-50%, while increasing power.
Beginning in 2002 and through several rotor changes Verdant Power has now retrofitted two of its tidal turbines with 5th-Generation rotors and successfully re-installed the units in the East River. The two grid-connected 35kWe turbines are now delivering clean renewable energy from the tides of the
I noticed a few items about the following Honda machine press release article.
Ira Lyons, Director and President of Hydrogen Hybrid Technologies (HHT) is pictured with the latest Hydrogen Fuel Injection Systems (HFI), the cutting edge technology that HHT will bring to the OEM market.
“Yes, my friends, I believe that water will one day be employed as fuel, that hydrogen and oxygen which constitute it, used singly or together, will furnish an inexhaustible source of heat and light…”
1875 Jules Verne in The Mysterious Island
Definition of: bionic
A machine that is patterned after principles found in humans or nature; for example, robots.
Artificial devices implanted into humans replacing or extending normal human functions.